General Return Policy
ProCom Heating accepts returns on products that are new, unused, unassembled, and resalable products in their original packaging purchased from ProCom Heating within 30 days of receipt. A refund will be issued for the product(s) and any applicable taxes to your original payment method once the return has been processed and inspected at our facilities. Please note that customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost and there will be an additional 15% restocking fee deducted from the total refund.
Note: If you purchased your product from one of our many online marketplace partners, please submit a return request with the online marketplace you originally purchased from.
Returning ProCom Heating Purchases
Please review “important information” at below prior to return product(s).
Method 1: Return via online account.
Log into your account on ProCom Heating, locate your order number and complete the return request form. Please be as detailed as possible in your request as to why you want to return the product. Our Customer Service Specialists will review the request and respond as quickly as possible.
Method 2: Return via phone, chat or email.
Note: You have 30 days from the day the RMA is issued to return your products.
Include the provided RMA number and ship to the address as shown:ProCom Heating, Inc.
Returns: RMA# _________
2701 Industrial Dr. Suite 3
Bowling Green, KY 42101
IMPORTANT: All returns require a Return Authorization Number (RMA) before the product(s) can be returned to our warehouse. Please write the RMA number on the outside of the box before returning. Products returned without a Return Authorization Number cannot be traced and will not be refunded.
ProCom Heating reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned product if:
- A return is received without an RMA number
- The returned product does not match the original product shipped to the customer
- The returned product is missing parts, safety tags, rating labels or the original product’s packaging
- The product was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging
- The returned product shows signs of obvious use
- The product has been assembled and the customer cannot properly package for return shipping
- The return is received at the wrong address. Returns are processed at a different warehouse
- The return is sent Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.). All returns must be sent pre-paid by the customer
Orders with Free Shipping:
The actual costs incurred by ProCom Heating to ship the order are not refundable and will be deducted from the refund amount
Discounted Orders (Products on Sale or Coupons):
If a discount coupon was used at the time of purchase or a discount was given for any reason, the refund amount is based on the actual amount paid after the discounts have been applied.
Products Not Eligible for Refund & Return:
We do not exchange products. If you ordered the incorrect product or want to order something different, please request an RMA for Return. You will be responsible for arranging the return shipping and return shipping costs. ProCom Heating is not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. A new order will need to be placed to receive the desired product.
Note: A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items:
Please contact us within 2 business days of delivery if the product you received is damaged, defective or incorrect. Photos of the product(s) are usually required. Some products may need to be returned. In that case our Customer Service Specialists will guide you through the process.
Note:All returns are professionally inspected prior to any refund. If the product is found not defective, you are responsible for the shipping back to your location.
After 30 days, the product is subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and must be authorized by a Customer Service Specialist. Click here to see our Warranty Policy.
Please contact one of our Customer Service Specialist 1-866-573-0674, as soon as possible if there is an error in the shipping address, once the order has been placed. Please keep in mind that order cancelations can only be made within 2 hours from when the order was placed.
Returns Processing Time:
We process Returns as quickly as possible. However, sometimes there are delays due to the large amount of shipping at our warehouse. Please allows at least 30 days before inquiring as to the status of your Return. If you have not received confirmation of credit in that time, please contact us via phone, chat or email and include your RMA number so we may research the status before contacting you back.
Note: Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your refund is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- Do not return products without first notifying us and obtaining an RMA number.
- Do not refuse a package if you decided you do not want it. Please contact us for an RMA number so we can refund you for the return.
- Do not attempt to make a return in person.
- Do not return products that have been filled with fuel. You must drain all fuel before returning the product(s).
- Do not send a return back to the warehouse it shipped from. Our Returns department is located in another warehouse.
- Proof of purchase from ProCom Heating is required.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your products back to our warehouse. We do not accept Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.) shipment charges. Return shipments must be pre-paid by the customer.
- ProCom Heating is not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company.