ProCom Kerosene Forced Air Heater – 125,000-175,000 BTU, Multifuel – Model# PCK175VT
Out of stock
ProCom Magnum Portable Kerosene Diesel Forced Air Construction Heater Model# PCK175VT with 175,000 BTU is perfect for industrial, commercial, and residential applications, the ProCom Portable Multifuel Commercial Heater with Wheels provides immediate relief from the cold. The powerful design offers heating coverage and its rugged construction is great for life on the jobsite and with the built-in easy lift carrying handle you can take the heat wherever it’s needed most. Patented variable heat output – blower speed and burner output adjusts automatically.
- – Weatherproof design with instant heat (no start up required)
- – On-Board Diagnostic Center; 9 hours of run time on a full, 5.5 Gallon Tank
- – 5 Heat Settings
- – Heats Up To 4,100 sq. ft.
- – Runs Up To 11 Hours On A Full Tank
- – LED Control Board With Temperature Display
- – Digital Variable Thermostat Automatically Adjusts Heat Output
- – Thermostat Adjustable from 5 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- – Instant Heat – No Startup Time Required
- – Outdoor/Weatherproof Auxiliary Outlet
- – Agency Certified For Outdoor Use
- – Cold Starting To -40 Degrees Fahrenheit Using Kerosene
- – Thermally Protected Motor For Long Life
- – On-Board Diagnostic Center
- – Flat-Free Wheels
The Perfect Heater For Any Job: Worker Comfort, Framing, Drywall Work, Concrete Freeze Protection, Brick and Block Laying, Loading Docks, and Many DIY Projects
AGENCY CERTIFIED MULTI-FUEL OPERATION: Kerosene, #1 & #2 Diesel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 or Jet A Fuel
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
|BTU Output:||125,000 to 175,000 BTU|
|Control Type:||Thermostat or Manual Control|
|Fuel Type:||Kerosene Fuel, #1 & #2 Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 Fuel and Jet A Fuel|
|Fuel Tank Size:||10 Gallon Tank|
|Max Operating Hours:||Runs Up To 11 Hours On A Full Tank|
|Weight:||(Without Fuel): 60.5 lbs|
|Dimensions:||46.62” L x 23.65” W x 31.31” H|
LIMITED WARRANTY:ProCom Heating Inc warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and components for One (1) year from the date of first purchase, provided that the product has been properly installed, operated and maintained in accordance with all applicable instructions.
|Dimensions||41 x 18 x 24 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Product Manual Revision B
Product Manual Revision A