Portable Kerosene Diesel Forced Air Construction Heater – 110,000 BTU
This ProCom Portable Multifuel Commercial Heater Model# PCK110VT combines commercial-quality construction with high-end features to deliver superior performance.
AGENCY CERTIFIED MULTI-FUEL OPERATION: Kerosene, #1 & #2 Diesel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 or Jet A Fuel
- – Weatherproof design with instant heat (no start up required)
- – On-Board Diagnostic Center; 9 hours of run time on a full, 5.5 Gallon Tank
- – 5 Heat Settings
- – 5.5 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- – Heats Up To 2,600 sq. ft.
- – Runs Up To 9 Hours On A Full Tank
- – LED Control Board With Temperature Display
- – Digital Variable Thermostat Automatically Adjusts Heat Output
- – Thermostat Adjustable from 5 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- – Instant Heat – No Startup Time Required
- – Large Handle – Easy To Use Even With Gloves
- – Outdoor/Weatherproof Auxiliary Outlet
- – Agency Certified For Outdoor Use
- – Cold Starting To -40 Degrees Fahrenheit Using Kerosene
- – Thermally Protected Motor For Long Life
- – On-Board Diagnostic Center
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
|BTU Output:||80,000 to 110,000 BTU|
|Control Type:||Thermostat or Manual Control|
|Fuel Type:||Kerosene Fuel, #1 & #2 Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 Fuel and Jet A Fuel|
|Fuel Tank Size:||5.5 Gallon Tank|
|Max Operating Hours:||Runs Up To 9 Hours On A Full Tank|
|Dimensions:||34.21” L x 14.24” W x 16” H|
LIMITED WARRANTY:ProCom Heating Inc warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and components for One (1) year from the date of first purchase, provided that the product has been properly installed, operated and maintained in accordance with all applicable instructions.
|Dimensions||36.50 x 17.00 x 18.00 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Product Manual Revision B
Product Manual Revision A