ProCom Propane Convection Heater – 80,000 BTU – Model# PCC80V
Out of stock
This 80,000 BTU Portable Propane, LP Gas Convection Construction Heater will give you 360 degrees of Heating Radius, allowing for quick and efficient heat distribution. It heats up to 1,900 square feet or a 38′ x 50′ x 8′ area. The long lasting Construction Heater is rugged and will run 11 hours on a 20 lb. propane cylinder, and up to 22 hours on a 40 lb. propane cylinder.
- 40,000 – 80,000 BTUs
- Two (2) heat settings: Low – 40,000 BTUs / High – 80,000 BTUs
- Operates on 20/30/40 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
- Push-button ignition
- No electricity required!
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- Product Dimensions: 19” H x 16” W x 16” D
- Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 12.8 lbs.
- CSA Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
|BTU Output:||40 - 80,000 BTUs|
|Heating Area:||Up To 1,900 Square Feet|
|Control Type:||Manual Control|
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane Gas Only|
|Hose Length:||10ft Hose|
|Dimensions:||19” H x 16” W x 16” D|
LIMITED WARRANTY:ProCom Heating Inc warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and components for One (1) year from the date of first purchase, provided that the product has been properly installed, operated and maintained in accordance with all applicable instructions.
|Dimensions||18 x 18 x 13 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.