Gas Fireplace Insert Dual Fuel Technology with Remote Control – 32,000 BTU FBNSD32RT
Out of stock
The ProCom 32 Series Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert is a ventless design that circulates warm air in the room like a central heating system. No electricity is required thanks to the dual fuel technology that can use either LP or natural gas. This thermostatically controlled unit makes it easy to achieve the desired temperature for a room as large as 1,500 sq. ft. and with 32,000 BTUs Product Manual Rev D
This ProCom Heating Full Size 32 Inch Vent Free Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert allows you to build a custom fireplace for your home. The insert is zero clearance approved so it can be framed without adding air gaps or spacing on the sides and top of the unit. You can pair it with a face mantel or recess it directly into a wall of your home.
This product has been proudly designed, engineered and assembled in the United States.
The stylish arched fireplace screen, dual burner which produces generous flames and 9 realistic hand painted ceramic fiber logs create a stunning home experience.
This fireplace insert includes many features like a remote control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. Using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, the ProCom Heating Vent Free Fireplace Insert radiates 32,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,500 square feet of living space.
This ProCom fireplace insert is the updated version of model FBD32RT.
- 32,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Remote Control Included
- Remote Control Functions: On/Off, Temperature Control
- 9 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Vent free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 33.27” H x 36.38” W x 18.38” D
- Product Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FBNSD32RT
- Assembled in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Blower Sold Separately – Model FIB100
- Fireplace Mantels – This fireplace insert works with a variety of our shelf mantels. Click HERE to see a list of available products.
What’s In the Box?
- Vent-Free Fireplace Insert – Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs – Qty. 9
- Remote Control – Qty. 1
- Remote Receiver – Qty. 1
- AA Batteries – Qty. 4
- AAA Batteries – Qty. 3
- Hardware Package – Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Vent Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
|BTU Output:||32,000 BTU|
|Heating Area:||Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft|
|Control Type:||Remote Control|
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane or Natural Gas|
|Number of Logs:||9|
|Log Material:||Ceramic Fiber logs|
|Finish Color:||Realistic Painted|
|Dimensions:||36.38"W X 33.27"H X 18.38"D|
ProCom Heating Inc warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and components for One (1) year from the date of first purchase, provided that the product has been properly installed, operated and maintained in accordance with all applicable instructions.
|Dimensions||20.50 x 40.19 x 35.85 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pilot ODS Dual Fuel Assembly 400
Solenoid for remote controlled fireplaces (32RT Series)
MRT-01 Control Valve
Battery Assisted Piezo Ignitor
Remote Gas Receiver Box Only
Log #1 for FBD32RT
Log #2 for FBD32RT
Log #3 for FBD32RT
Log #4 for FBD32RT
Log #5 for FBD32RT
Log #6 for FBD32RT
Log #7 for FBD32RT
Log #8 for FBD32RT
Log #9 for FBD32RT